DIGESTIVE HEALTH 10-DAY PROGRAM
The products selected for you are specific to the organs and glands that will assist you in maintaining and supporting normal digestion. This program consists of high quality organic whole food and herbal complexes that contain many beneficial nutritional constituents that are essential to our health - as opposed to synthetic vitamins that are missing the naturally occurring enzymes and complexes. On the Standard Process® labels you will recognize many foods such as kale, Brussels sprouts, beets, barley grass, etc. Below is a brief description of the products that will support your 10-Day Digestion Program:
• SP Complete ®Whole Food supplement shake that includes amino acids, essential fatty acids, vegetable concentrates, and powerful antioxidant protection to support the entire range of body systems
• A-F Betafood ®An array of nutrients to support healthy fat digestion, healthy bowel function, bile production and flow in the gall bladder
• Okra Pepsin E3 Asoothes and supports mucosal tissue in the intestines. Helps support bowel function and cleansing
• Zypan ®A digestive product that combines pancreatin, pepsin and betaine hydrochloride to facilitate normal digestive function. Promotes proper pH in the G.I. tract, fat and protein digestion
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.10 Day Program
Below are suggested dietary guidelines that will complement the nutritional supplements to help achieve optimal health benefits during your 10-Day Digestion Program.
• Have 2-3 SP Complete® shakes per day
• Eat frequently throughout the day to maintain an even level blood sugar range
• Increase your fruit and vegetable intake to increase fiber and antioxidant levels
• Eat twice as many vegetables as fruits (organic whenever possible)
• Add a mixed green salad with lunch and dinner
• Eat a variety of colors as each color category provides different antioxidants!
• Certain common foods create sensitivities in some individuals - these include sugar and food additives. You may want to discuss this with your healthcare practitioner to see if you would benefit from eliminating them on this 10-day program.
Water is cleansing! To better determine how much water you need each day, divide your body weight in half. The answer is the approximate number of water ounces you should drink daily. You should drink half of your body weight in ounces.
(i.e. If you weigh 200 pounds, you should drink 100 oz, which is eight 12-oz glasses of water a day)